- First Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) by Individuals Who Turned 72 in 2022
- Deadline for employees who earned more than $20 in tip income in March to report this income to their employers on Form 4070.
- File 2022 Tax Return (Form 1040) and Pay Tax Due.
- File Form 4868 to Request 6-Month Income Tax Return Filing Extension (payment of tax not extended)
- File Schedule H (1040) and Pay Employment Taxes for Household Employees (file separately if Form 1040 is not filed)
- Estimated Tax Payment for 1st Quarter of 2023 (Form 1040-ES).
- Farmers and Fishermen File 2022 Tax Return (Form 1040) to Avoid Penalty if Estimated Tax Not Paid by January 18
- Deadline to contribute to Individual Retirement Account (IRA) for 2022
- Withdraw Excess IRA Contributions in 2022 to Avoid Penalty if Filing of Form 1040 Was Not Extended
- Contribute to Health Savings Account (HSA) for 2022
- Contribute to Solo 401(k) Plan or Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) Plan for 2022 by Self-Employed if Filing of Form 1040 Was Not Extended