Build a better construction business with Xero
Are you looking to grow your construction business?
Running a construction business is no easy feat, but Xero’s online accounting software can do the heavy lifting for you. We’ve listed some of Xero’s key benefits for construction businesses below, but please get in touch if you have any questions.
Xero’s accounting software is all online, so you can access your financial information from anywhere in the world (with internet).
As a construction business owner, you can get an up-to-date view of your numbers while you’re on the move each day. Xero’s simple accounting software can be used from your office, truck, or the building site so you can keep an eye on your cash flow when you need to.
Useful tools for the construction industry
- Easy project management – Sync Xero seamlessly with third-party apps for inventory management, project management, time tracking and more.
- Online invoicing – Invoice clients and pay subcontractors faster with online invoicing.
- Healthy cash flow at a glance- Check on cash flow at any time with the online dashboard.
- Get rid of paperwork – Store all your documents online in Xero in one central, secure and easy-to-access place.
- Mobile app – Manage your business financials with the Xero mobile accounting app.
Got a question?
Are you looking to build a better construction business but need a hand with the financials? Contact Todd at Certus Bookkeeping today. We’re Xero Certified Advisors and Bronze Partners so we can help you get set up and running in no time.